View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 05:23 AM
DesperateHeart66
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Hmm, when I say main character, i generally mean as season regular status. For the most part Sara was a bit absent in S2 and S4. Completely gone in S5. Compared to Elizabeth and Dianna.

If we got confirmation on Sara's/Hilarie's return. I would be a lot more optimistic of her return. But i haven't heard any news from the show producers mouth. As for his comments about Sara and Neal/Sara after S4 finale. Show producers/writers do fan ponder in sense, either by giving the fans for that character or pairing something to hold on to.
Well they always listed her as a main character and Hilarie Button is in the main cast you can check everywhere.. You know she was supposed to come back in the end of the S5 but as you know they reduced the season to 13 eps they had to changer the storyline :/

We don't have a single news about the next Season so.. The only infos we got is that the network ordered only 6 episodes so far and they'll start filming in the summer we don't know anything else except that Jeff said he always knew how he wants to finish the show..