View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 10:48 PM
marikolab
Loyal Fan

Tfnt Traci. I tought I would brin over the last post since the thread closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Yeah I would love that to happen. Somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon. I thought Zoe would learn something tonight and that didn't happen. I just want to get the next 3 episodes over. This relationship needs to end, but I hate to see what it is going to do to him.

I don't see him giving up on the relationship easily. I think he will do everything he can to try to fix things or make things right. And part of that is because he did give up on his relationship with Zoe too easily. He isn't going to make that same mistake this time.
I'm right there with you Tracie. I'm tired of WV and Vivian irritates me more often then she doesn't nowadays, so I can't wait for them to be over so we have more scenes with Wade. Just more WLAvon, WLemon, WG, WGL and WZ in general really, the character needs it, we barely see him anymore. But then again I know he'll get hurt and will probably go through some kind of existential crisis for the following episodes/the rest of the season and he's been suffering enough with all that happenend with WZ. Wish he could catch a break without getting hurt.

-------------
IA Cathy, he likes the relationship more than the woman. He will fight to stay in that relationship more than he will fight to stay with her precisely imo.