View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 04:45 PM
CatFoley16
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
how many seasons did they make all together.

it seems like a real drama show and i think for when it was made there wasn't really any other shows about the president or government just more movies that included the president etc so i think for its time it would have been really great. and i think for stark contrast to say spin city which was about politics its good that there was a place for light entertainment and more drama on tv on the subject.
They ended up with 7 seasons at the end of this show. This show was very revolutionary for its time and still now with how it looked behind the scenes of politics and made the workers there more human. This show was more dramatic than Spin City for sure (which I also liked until Michael J. Fox left) but they balanced it with a lot of humor that was real for the situations. One scene in particular was when Allison Janney's character is unable to do her job for a day and someone subs for her. It's a riot of a scene hehe.
CatFoley16 is offline   Reply With Quote