View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 04:05 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

She was really smart to double cross him like that.

Watched The Importance of Being Phoebe last night. So Cole has definitely turned to evil now. It's sad, really. I hate how it's turned full circle and pretty much back to where it all started, except that he is even more powerful now than when he was Belthazor. Phoebe was devastated when they vanquished Cole when the Source possessed him, so what really changed? It wasn't his fault. When she decided to move on and focus on her career that shouldn't have meant she didn't still love him. So he came back with stronger powers, he tried ever so hard to use them for good, but she kept pushing him away. I can understand that with him being stronger and having been a demon before she wasn't sure what to do or feel other than to stay away from him. But if she had just a little more faith in him, perhaps he wouldn't have succumbed to evil and become so obsessed with getting her back. Ugh, either way, I hate how the writers have destroyed that relationship. Anyway, it was a good ep, just a bit frustrating at the same time.