View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:26 AM
atyleung81
Part-Time Fan

OMG, Eliza, where did you find that manipulation!

BTW, what Revenge episode are you on now?

Quote:
Thanks for posting those gifs. I love that Nolan tested Emily to see if she was alright, which is further proof of how protective he is of. Unfortunately that was the only Nemily scene in the last episode since Nolan and Emily did separate missions. However i do hope that we`ll see more of them together in the next episode.
Actually, in 3x16 "Disgrace," Nemily had three scenes. The first one is the one Hot Rod's mentioning, where Nolan and Emily are talking about Jack/Stevie and Nolan tries to test Emily to see if she will blackout (but she knew he was testing her).

The second scene was short, but Emily and Nolan are at her beach house in the evening and she's telling Nolan about Daniel presenting her with divorce. They are interrupted by Stevie knocking on her door.

The third scene, Emily chides Nolan for helping Jack to steal files from Stevie's old law firm. But then she shows him what she found among the files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past Sunday's episode, 3x17 "Addiction," Nolan didn't have a whole lot to do, but he popped in and out to touch base with Emily and they shared a couple of their signature "scheming" looks together.

And there was a non-Nemily, Nemily moment: Emily flew out to Bermuda to see Aiden and tells him she misses him, but Aiden is not having it. At one point he says, "And I'm not Nolan. You can't give me the cold shoulder and expect me to come running to save you the next day."

Even though that actually wasn't very complimentary to Nolan (though loveable, Nolan's a big doormat), I LOVED that even Aiden recognizes Nolan's unconditional love for Emily.