View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 04:20 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I found it surprising that this was one of the best episodes for me as well.

I'm completely devistated that Neal died. Sadly it didn't come as a surprise. When I heard that a character was going to die I knew it would be him because out of all the characters he seemed the most expendable so he seemed like the most obvious choice. With that said though it still sucks and part of me keeps hoping that he's not really dead and that they find some way to bring him back.

I loved the SwanFire interraction especially Neal giving Emma the necklace back. Wish it had been under better circumstances like when they got back together but oh well you work with what you have.

Still though if anyone was true love I thought it would be them. Afterall their talisman survived the trip to the EF and back to SB so you'd think their love could have overcome that or something.

Guess Emma now has a Regina storyline- with her one true love having gone and now making a future without him.

The Hook/Neal bromance was freakin' awesome! I totally went 'aw' during the hug and when Hook brought Neal jell-o.

Lumiere was really awesome! I loved the special effects for that. Glad he redemed himself at the end there too. I'm hoping that the curse somehow fixed it to where he is walking around Storybrooke- afterall Sidney was the man in the glass mirror and we saw him alive and fully human.

Belle totally surprised me and this was one of those episodes where I enjoyed her both in EF and in SB.

And the Robin/Regina interraction. Spot on and that chemistry is so there!

Robert continues to amaze that's all I can say because everything else seems to small to what he's always doing.

The only disappointment I've had with this second half of the season is with Snow- she's been written so OOC; I'm just gonna say that her hormones are screwing her up and causing her to not think clearly.

Other than that what an episode!
Emma♥Neal