View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:14 PM
OhRightTheConscienceThing
Extreme Fan

Robin and Regina were the highlights for me. These two really burn up my skin. I still can't believe Regina followed Robin back to camp. I love that she'd do so. Regina is so much fun this season. She keeps surprising me. It's going to be wondeful to watch her new journey. Where she falls in love.

Love that The Wicked Witch has been revealed. Now our team of heroes can work with one another to defeat her. And there'll be no further creepy scenes of Zelena's hands on Snow's baby bump. That's so unnerving.

Loved, loved the family stuff between Snow, Charming, Emma. And Snow comforting Emma with this giant hug. Loved Charming and Emma busting into Snow's apartment all NY police style, kicking down doors.

I grew to enjoy Neal's scenes this season. I will miss his character, and frankly, have no idea why the writers underused him. I feel terrible for his fans. I hope they find other aspects or characters on the series to enjoy.

Epic fail on Lumiere. A better representation for such a beloved character from the animated movie could have been developed.

Belle and Neal had an interesting adventure together to be sure. The writers surprised me with the entirety of it. Esp Rumple/Neal. Loved Hook and Belle together. Funny lines. And Snow's big heart to reach out to Belle when Belle was in pain. Lovely hugging moment.