View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 05:56 AM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
It was supposed to be this episode but maybe Damon will tell Elena next episode.
I hope you are right ... but with this new bad guy coming from the other side and all the other drama I think that ship has sailed. They had so many opportunities to talk about it last episode (like Matt and Tyler could have mentioned it to Damon at the bar, then when Jeremy came into the scene of Liv/Damon/Elena and then at the end with Jeremy moving out and the DE-scene after that where Elena said that they weren't good for Jeremy) but they decided not to.

Quote:
I am not gonna deny that I wanted it too. I want Elena to comfort Bonnie just for once. I know Elena and Caroline have a lot on their plate but still it is important for both of them to give Bonnie some time. This is the least they can do for her.
I'm really bothered how they handle this anchor storyline. Because it could mean so much for Bonnie ... the trauma and the pain she has to go through and also having in mind that she probably will end up like Amara who had to go through this for many years. I think Elena and Bonnie had many opportunities to bond and get even closer over the last two seasons because like last season I saw some parallels in their storyline. With Bonnie being controlled/used as a weapon by Shane and then Silas and Elena who didn't have her free will and was forced into shutting off her humanity by a man she trusted. And then this season, with all the story about Elena's body being used by Katherine (without her consent as an object) and Bonnie who is merely a vessel right now for people to go through her like an object ... they could do so much with this in regards to their relationship and them helping each other through all of this. But they never give us anything with them, it is just so disappointing.

I just don't get that it isn't a bigger deal that Bonnie has to feel the supernatural death of anybody going through her ... like do you think the group is thinking about that when they kill another supernatural? Did Caro think about that when she planned to kill Tom? Did Stefan/Caroline think about that when they watched those travelers extras setting themselves on fire? Did Damon and Elena think about that when they thought about killing Liv? Probably not. It's an afterthought for the writers and therefore for the characters aswell. That's why I wished they never even did this storyline in the first place.

Quote:
I am hoping that Elena not only focuses on her brother but also her friends specially Bonnie.
That would be really great. But I think they will probably start the next episode some days or at least a day after what happened in the last episode. And then looking at the promo it will be all about the SE dreams.