View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:20 PM
Maud&Danny
Master Fan

Don't really know how I feel about this episode...

I'm glad Francis and Bash "made up" and I was surprised to enjoy their scene as much as I did in this episode.

Bask being forced to marry a sobbing Kenny while still having feelings for Mary and being made master of horsed and hunt (which mean he'll see Mary everyday in the castle)? LAUGHABLE!!!

So Mary still isn't pregnant, Lola can't fit her dresses anymore and both Kenna and Greer are aware of her pregnancy.

Nosty and Olivia kissing? YEAH!!! My reactions says a lot considering I hate Olivia.

I really thought that it would be Peppercorn taht would caught Greer and Leith and to my suprise it was in fact Julien who did.

You gotta love Peppercorn though, now Greer is engaged to him and I think that's the best match she could make.

Julien and Lola are engaged as well. Let me take 2 seconds to talk about Julien....HOT HOT HOT HOT and so much HOTTER in motion than in the pictures. I just wanted to take a bite out of his ass during the entire episode. Lola? You are a Lucky girl. Get married soon and make the baby his...you got my blessing LOL

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy