View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:22 AM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

me during majority of the episode.

All the songs were good I'll give them that. April randomly disappears, seeing her and Holly in the teachers lounge made me miss when we had adults actually part of the show on a normal basis. I really wish we could've gotten Holly Holiday as the ND instructor, she is always so refreshing to me.

Santanas storyline was useless in the end, I don't buy that she would quit the show, she totally would do a few runs before moving on to bigger and non broadway things.

Dont Stop Believing performance was very fun, though side eyeing them not giving Mercedes a line. And hopefully this is the official retirement of the song but I have feeling we will be hearing it again next season.

This really should've served as Glees series finale.

It was nice of them to give the newbies their own scene, I feel bad for the actors, but at least they collected an easy paycheck.

That graduating class though.....um can you say TINY? There were way to many people there for the amount of seniors that graduated.

Brittana is back on so woot woot to that, though they totally ignored that Santana and Dani kind of never broke up but it was to be expected, they were a couple for all of 2.5 seconds.