View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Megss
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Right now it is too hard to say.

We still have to see if they really are moving toward George and Lemon. And if they are what happens this season. Although I think they could do with a longer build up.

If they are sticking with L/AB then Lavon needs to get his head out of his backside. And since AB is getting another love interest who is there as of 321, I'm not sure what we are going to see this season for them. Lavon really needs to prove himself to AB.

And with Wade and Zoe, I'm 50/50 on. That is because for me it is either all or nothing with them. I can see them getting back together easily if they get a lot of things out. Although it may depend on what happens the rest of this season.

At the moment to me, it seems like George and Lemon may start to get build up if something happens between them in 316. That may be the start to at least turn them back toward one another romantically. And if things start moving fast for GL, I think once they both know it is best to avoid the whole public spectacle that they went through the first time.

But for me, the couples who haven't been explored, GZ and LL, the time is the latter part of this season. Lemon, George, Lavon, and Zoe should all be single. As of 317 AB is starting a relationship and Wade is still in one. If they don't move toward GZ or LL then I don't think they'll ever do them.
It really is hard to tell but the spoilers make it seem like GL are headed that direction more than anyone at this point.