View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtedegrasi (View Post)
Naya already said that she had some things having to do with her album so that's why she's not appearing in a few episodes. But she's coming back to set next week for whatever episode they are on.

So they jump ahead to a new school-year after this episode, so I'm guessing we really aren't going back to Lima, or at least if we do we're gonna have a new class next season, everyone will be either seniors or graduated. Shame. I liked the newbies.

Are they just staying with the all NY format until the end of season? I think I read somewhere they were gonna maybe go back to Lima for a few episodes at the end of this season.
I believe the all New York format is staying for the remainder of the season. Yeah, after this coming episode. The April 1st episode time jumps a few months to the start of the new school year with Artie getting used to New York in a wheelchair. Blaine having moved into the loft. Rachel getting used to working on the musical. And getting closer to Opening Night.

With Mercedes moving to New York to work on her album.

Doubtful Lima will be seen again, until at least next season.

I do know Tina is in Episode 17 (which is called Opening Night). Which has to be Rachel's big opening night. So I can see some of the Lima cast in town.

I think they want to test the New York format. If they go back to Lima, it likely won't be until next season.

I guess it depends on if April and Holly were able to get the Glee Club reinstated, because otherwise, the kids will go all their own way and we won't see them.

Or with a new school year, they can try to get it reinstated in the fall.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!