View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ72389 (View Post)
I try not to look too much into what Katie being in tons of BTS photos means. It could mean anything. IMO, though, I'm betting it has more to do with the hate she receives from certain shippers than anything. Like, look at the comments of the picture Stephen posted of them earlier. "We want Olicity!" "Felicity is better!" "Tell her to eat a sandwich!" "Laurel sucks!" The best way for the cast and crew to combat is to show that they support Katie. Sorry to say, but the crazy Olicity shippers are going to ruin it for all of you. This is probably just the beginning of that.
I suspect the same thing. The lack of interviews has probably something to do with it, too. Unfortunately, there are way too many lunatics in this fandom who are just waiting for a chance to pounce at some of the actors - like when they dare to say something that doesn't conform to the version of the show they are watching. I can only begin to imagine how many hate tweets KC received after her infamous "Bring it on, Felicity! Laurel's got this!" interview. Ironically, that was also one of the last Arrow interviews she has given.