View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Iluv2fly
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
2.21 = City of Blood

2x18 synopsis:
Arrow Episode Guide 2014 Season 2 - Deathstroke, Episode 18 | TVGuide.com
Arrow Episode: "Deathstroke"
Season 2, Episode 18
Episode Synopsis: Slade makes his move against Oliver and the repercussions are severe. Oliver desperately tries to protect his family, but one key player on his team questions his decisions. Meanwhile, Isabel attempts to take Queen Consolidated away from Oliver. Original Air Date: Apr 2, 2014

2x19 - 4/16
2x20-4/23
2x21-4/30
2x22-5/7
2x23-5/14

And tyftnt!
Holly Harold penned episode 2.21 and no other writers. Has she written any others? I don't recognize name. I need to find that list that someone on Tumblr put together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ72389 (View Post)
Well, as a Laurel fan, I was more or less happy with her arc this season. It wasn't perfect, and I can't speak for Katie, but I'm sure it was exciting as an actor to try something a bit different. Actors like to be challenged, so I can't really imagine why she'd not like portraying a very different side to Laurel. Having her life torn a part and having to rebuild is part of Black Canary's journey, so I'm here for it.

Dressing up as Black Canary and being able to fight /=/ the perfect Black Canary. You can give her some white-washed Sin, a motorcycle, Oliver, etc., but she's still not Black Canary, much less the perfect Black Canary.
As you are a Laurel fan, I was curious what your thoughts were if they did take Laurel to the path of evil. I saw KC in Supernatural and thought she was fantastic as Ruby. For me personally I see that type of role playing to her strengths. I was just curious, not that it's going to happen, because who knows really what the writers are thinking at this point

ETA:
TFTNT!!
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)