View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 04:21 PM
TJ72389
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
I don't think it's going to happen because they said S3 will be more intimate. And I believe in one of our older spoiler interviews, that it will get larger and smaller. They already did the larger, they have Waller knowing and the only other person I can see realistically knowing is Quentin. I can't see the use of her knowing. I can just see the angst building from that. Didn't she blame Arrow for the death of Tommy? Wouldn't that resurrect more problems?
The writers also said there's more possibilities with more of the main cast knowing, so that's their stance. So, I'm pretty sure everyone in the main cast will know by the end of Season 3.

And no, not really. She didn't actually blame Arrow. She just used him to deal with her grief and to avoid blaming herself. She needed someone to hate and Arrow was the best available option. Once she stopped blaming him, that's when she really turned to pills and drinking because she started blaming herself instead. And then it became about Sara when she returned.