View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:56 PM
SojournHeart11
Fan Forum Hero

Thoughts on episode 1.10

David:
Surprisingly enough, this was one of the few episodes that I found him to be rather likable. I mean, he is still very controlling (there's just no denying that). But he really genuinely loved Michael and wanted to make it official. And what better way to do so than to ask the object of your affect to come live with you? Indeed that was a very sweet gesture. However, I also understand Michael's position. They were moving very fast and things were beginning to get even more serious between them. Naturally, he was going to feel some trepidation, and it probably didn't help that Brian and everyone else was in his ear about what to do. Especially his mother.

Daphne and Justin visiting the loft: I just love how Justin is showing Daphne around, giving her a tour of where he'd lived thus far. Brian's home is seriously so fascinating... that it could be like a tourists' attraction. Justin was telling her about all the expensive Italian furniture and appliances/fixtures that Brian had. Then Justin mentioned something about a naked guy painting...and out walks the real thing. Brian in all his nude glory. He really put that guy in the pic to shame with his bare bottom greeting the screen. Daphne got an eye full as well, and she seemed very stunned and transfixed by what she saw on her end. It took everything for her to finally look away. Must have been an eye full...if you know what I mean. After Brian finally got dressed, he became better acquainted with Daphne. Even kissed her on the cheek after her declaration, "I'm never getting married. I mean, why be tied down?" He likes this girl.

Brian gets robbed: What can I say? It is never a good thing. Someone had to take responsibility for what happened and unfortunately, the blame fell on Justin because he didn't set the alarm before going out. Oh, how I felt for Justin here being scolded by Brian. Still hard for me to watch without cringing.

Car ride to New York: So, Justin ran away and Brian has to go look for him in NYC. Michael, Emmet, and Ted decide to tag along for the quest. And a hilarious trip filled with stories of big D , show tunes, anti-gay legislation ensues...and Brian is annoyed out of his mind. "If one of you starts to sing people, I will leave you on the side of the road without stopping".

Make-up session in hotel room: Again, what can I say about this scene? It's so crazy sexy! One minute Brian is confronting Justin over reasons he ran off to NYC with his credit card in tow (and making plans for Justin to pay off his credit card debts), the next he got Justin lying on his back...legs in the air, making this spear-of-the-moment trip worth both their while. Soooooo HAWT! To say that Brian was like an animal in bed with Justin would be an understatement. When Justin "laid it out" on the table, Brian pounced. One of their greatest sex scenes, ever. Welcome to my filthy mind indeed.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 03-19-2014 at 03:15 PM