View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 04:19 PM
sweet creature
Fan Forum Star

Ugh this episode...

I love that it showed us a different side of Chloe. To me that didn't felt forced at all, maybe because I always liked Chloe. But I think we've seen many times that Chloe had flaws, but she was a good friend to Rae. And she also had a lot of insecurities of her own. So I'm happy that Rae sees all of that too now.

What I really hated (and just like everybody else) is how they completely changed certain scenes that had already happened. It's one thing to see things in Chloe's perspective (which makes sense), but it's a whole other thing to see things so differently. How is that even possible?! Rae has many flaws too, but her memory works well. How could she get so many things wrong or just forget about how certain things happened? This makes no sense, now thanks for this I guess we don't know for sure if what we are watching on the episodes is what it really happened. Great.

The end of the episode broke my heart, I thought Rae was following Chloe to that creep's house to get her, but then... I get why she went with Liam, but I can't even begin to express how much I hated that.