View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 05:39 AM
agenthamlet
New Fan

I see what they were trying to do with this episode and how they wanted Rae and the audience to see that someone like Chloe is insecure and gets rejected too. I just don't see why it had to take up so much of the episode.

I thought for a second after Rae read the part about Finn not being over her she'd realize that she should be with him, but she goes to Liam again!! I guess she feels Chloe should have Finn now because Chloe is a better friend then Rae has been. I really thought Rae was a good friend to Chloe also, because she didn't go to that concert she went with Chloe to Dr when she needed that abortion. I just feel they are equal in the friendship.

This episode made Rae seem like an awful friend, I can see why she'd feel bad but she seemed almost like a villian.

This episode had really sad moments where I felt awful for Rae and Chloe but that crying scene with Archie felt a bit off to me like something was forced.

No idea how they will wrap up this season with one episode left... makes me nervous!!