View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

I really liked the movie, especially Veronica's storyline and her conclusion in the end was really in character everything.

Loved to see familiar faces but I didn't expect the reunion part to be so short for some reason

The Franco scenes were really funny didn't expect that.

I felt bad for Piz ... I was never a fan of Piz/Veronica but I think they could have handled that one better. If Rob really wanted him in the movie he could have just showed up as a surprise guest but them being in a relationship together and totally happy but then her ending everything with him like that felt just not right for me.

The murder mystery was good but somehow the whole movie (especially after they mentioned Susan Knight being dead too) I thought the teacher from season 1 would be behind all of this and expected him to show up every second

I hoped for more Wallace/Veronica and Veronica/Mac. And more Weevil aswell. I really was afraid for him when he got shot

I didn't really like the jobs that Wallace and Mac got. Is Wallace only teaching gym? I really hoped he would have been doing something with engineering after he sacrificed so much for that in season 3. And I was even more angry about Mac working for Kane software ... she would never. I'm glad that she apparently left that for working with Veronica and hope to see more of that in the books

I really liked what they did with Logan/Veronica. Even though the good bye with the "epic" dialogue was a little bit too cheesy for me.

Poor Sacks I never really cared for Gia ... and I thought it was really problematic that she was basically telling her whole story with her dad in front of Veronica with Mac and Dick standing there. That should have been separated from them because of them being connected with Cassidy. But I still felt bad for her