View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:59 AM
AmidalaEmma
Dedicated Fan

I understood and was fine with the lack of Wallace/Weevil. the truth is, as a story The movie had to tell a story otherwise it would be filled with meaningless fanwanks. The scenes needed to develop the plot and Weevil and Wallace were less important in this one.

Loved when Veronica told that guy to "F-word off". She is so bad! lol
such a prickly girl at times. love this about her.

Loved that so many of the kids have grown/changed. Gia thinks cute isnt eough, Dick battles depression. Luke is Gay?! Sean still a jerk!

I loved the finding of herself/Logan. made up for season 3 (my annoyance with Veronica and her treatment of Logan) So happy with the ending with Piz!!! lol

One thing; would people go to jail for failing to realize their friend was dead from alcohol? or were they just worried about scandal?

Also, what happened to Logan that made him decide to join the naval air force? Love the development but want back story. I miss his snarkiness/pricklyness but love him still. SO SEXY! I do miss his older, less subdues and muted self. i Loved how theatrical Logan always was with his gestures and rollar coaster of ups and downs and mischievous ways.

The mystery was great and the movie was a great combo of mystery, hilarity, love, friends, family, relationships, etc.