View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 08:41 PM
soldier of affinity
Master Fan

I think everyone is a broken record with it, so much that I don't know how long Plec can ignore it and pretend everything is fine. The only supporting character that the writers promoted on twitter so far is Genevieve, and they responded to her fans the last 3 weeks. Of course this stands out (to me) when they haven't done this in the last 6 months for any other minor character. Aside from Plec replying to Camille hate ONCE by calling her self-insert "brilliant", it's sad that she can't find Camille love to reply to but there's plenty of hate to defend

Yes the show is about originals so it's fair to assume that's who we will mainly be invested in, but it doesn't HURT to have an appealing cast of supporting characters and antagonists, the sad thing is that their cast got so much flack way before the show premiered, people just saw it coming and were kinda prepared to be bored with them.

And now that Rebekah left, it will be even harder to tolerate these characters. JP is a lost cause with convincing, she's in denial, but I do think the network will be fully aware of what's working out and what's not.