View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 08:29 AM
snohawk
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah598 (View Post)
Jena rocked! There's no way she should be anywhere near the b3 this week. I don't think CJ will be near the b3 either. He picked the perfect song for himself and did really well with it.
I also thought Caleb did really well and it was good to see him do something different.
MK improved a lot this week so maybe she will avoid b3.
I thought Ben and Majesty had kinda rough performances and could be b3. I'm also afraid there's a chance Jess may be in b3. I love her voice and liked the beginning of her performance but it went downhill once the band entered. I hope she's safe cause I don't think the judges would use the save on her.
The 'auditions' were funny
Agree 100 percent

Caleb just blew me away...really showed he could step out of the hard rock line and do it well.

I admit I had never heard the song Alex did, so I went out and listened to the original version. His version was so much better...really like his style.

MK in alot of ways is a diamond in the rough......if she could just let go I think she would become more of a force.

J(eeeee)na did an awesome job on her song.....I really liked it.

CJ has really been doing better and better.....I hope he sticks around.

Dexter.....very bad song choice IMO.....the judges were right....if your going to do a song like that which has been done over and over and in so many ways, you got to bring something new to it.....he failed I think.

Ben was the right choice to let go. He didn't impress me at all this week.