View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 04:08 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Loved Witches in Tights that was a fun episode. I loved how their masks clouded their judgement when using their superpowers. This episode felt very Smallville-esc. Cole was trying ever so hard not to use his powers at all, but when the sister's secret was in danger of being exposed once again, it seemed like he felt he had no choice but to destroy the landlord...I still feel so bad for him. He has tried so hard to be good.

The Eyes Have It was also a cool episode, I'm glad they explained why Phoebe hadn't had any premonitions in a while and it makes sense. What was most interesting, and extremely coincidental to me was that Emmanuelle Vaugier played Dr Ava Nicolae and Dr Helen Bryce in Smallville at around the same time (granted, she was in Smallville for a few more episodes). Would have been nice to have Ava in a few more episodes, especially since she becomes Piper's new doctor. The eyes thing was really creepy.