View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
soldier of affinity
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature88 (View Post)
Oops! Sorry about the double!

Wow..Four episodes without Elijah? I left around end of October bc it got too much, good thing he was still there bc I wouldv'e freaked! I get SO nervous whenever anything happens to him..but, thankfully..he heals.. IF they ever "did" what they may or may not have done with Rebekah, I would completely stop watching. I think many would leave also..

Well, saw Claire thanked her fans on Twitter, but..still seems fishy..
Haha don't worry about it. Yeah Elijah took four episodes to get undaggered but it was because the actor was working on his other show.

As for Claire, what stood out to me as the most suspicious was a source saying that CW and WB agreed her character was no longer necessary. I can see Plec being this idiotic, but the network? Seriously? She's an original, the show is about them, and despite that she had awful storyline, she was still the ONLY actress who stood out. And they agreed to it? Give me a break, this is the same network who was flattered at klaroline petitions and spammed pictures of the pairing on their twitter. Which they did because it was giving them good publicity for both shows, and now I'm supposed to believe they were dumb enough to let Claire go?

Publicity stunt I swear to god