View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 02:43 PM
CityGal
Fan Forum Hero

SPOILERS
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES…? | Things are a bit less wicked in New York City, where for a year now Emma has “been very content. She has a real life for the first time ever,” Morrison reports. Embedded with a tweaked memory in which she never gave Henry up for adoption (yet still feels betrayed by baby daddy Neal), “She has memories of raising her child, feeling like she made the right choice and was there for him.” What’s more, Emma’s dating a great guy named Walsh (played by Covert Affairs‘ Christopher Gorham). And while the bail bondswoman will always guard her own heart — a lasting after-effect of her upbringing as an orphan, Morrison notes — “She’s definitely interested in the idea of Henry having a father.”

As such, one can’t blame the blonde beauty for casting a very wary eye on the guylinered, leather-clad gent who in the winter finale stormed into her life trying to convince her that she’s living an idyllic lie — and tried to smooch her, to boot. “It’s just weird enough that he shows up at my door dressed as Captain Hook. That alone would be enough to raise some concern,” Morrison notes with a laugh. (So, why didn’t NYC-savvy Neal, the other fella from Emma’s past, make this bold trek instead? “The answer to that is a little complicated…,” Colin O’Donoghue teases, “so the task fell upon Hook.”)

What will it take to for the semi-good captain to make Emma remember her past? In short, “A lot of persistence,” Morrison answers. Adds O’Donoghue: “Hook thought that true love’s kiss might work.” But since it didn’t, “He has to figure out another way to jog her memory. Because his whole purpose is to get her to come back to Storybrooke to help save her family.”
http://tvline.com/2014/03/06/once-up...unnit-mystery/

Last summer you said there was no denying the connection between Hook and Emma, and this fall they kissed. Will the romance continue?
Adam: It’s not as simple as it might seem on the surface. And I suppose it’s never simple when your memories have been taken and magically replaced. For Emma, she’s a person who has huge issues in her life to deal with beyond the romance. And when she does get her memories back, how is she going to deal with that? Is she going to be ready to jump into a romance? Probably not. There are a lot of hoops that need to be jumped through and a lot of things that need to be dealt with first. Primarily, what’s going to happen to her son?

What else will we learn this season?
Eddy: I would say… There’s no place like home."
source

'Once Upon a Time' season 3: Is there a loophole to Peter Pan's curse? - San Antonio TV | Examiner.com

'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: Did Christopher Gorham hint at his character? - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Once Upon a Time - 3.12 Spoilers BTS Pics Emma & Hook | Entertainment Outlook

‘Once Upon A Time’ Spoilers: 5 Things To Expect From Second Half Of Season 3

Keck's Exclusives: Once Upon a Time Takes on Oz, Rapunzel, Babies and a Wedding! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Emma and Hook Moments on Once Upon a Time

Keck's Exclusives: Once Upon a Time Takes on Oz, Rapunzel, Babies and a Wedding! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: A Hook and Emma wedding and a Wizard appearance? - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Once Upon a Time - Two Babies, a Wedding and a Witch! | Entertainment Outlook

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spring Spoilers — Emma, Hook, Neal, Regina - TVLine
WILL HOOK BE ABLE TO JOG EMMA'S MEMORY?
The midseason finale closed with Emma and Henry -- one year after being sapped of their Storybrooke memories -- being visited in New York City by a strange man wearing guyliner and way too much leather. And when he went in for True Love's Kiss, Emma was having none of it. "Emma's not easily charmed by him in the real world," Kitsis reports. "I'll just say that!"

Once Upon a Time: Emma's New Life, Regina's New Love and a Wicked New Villain - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'Once Upon a Time' Preview: Emma's Brief Bliss, Looming Danger and 'Wicked' Villain - HollywoodReporter

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spring Spoilers — Emma, Hook, Neal, Regina - TVLine

‘Once Upon a Time’ Death In Season 3 — Major Spoiler: Who Dies? - TVLine

Please tell me any scoop for Hook on Once Upon a Time. –Harini

This can’t bode well for our resident swashbuckler: As we speak, the show is casting the one-episode role of Blackbeard, a cut-throat pirate if there ever was one. Might he cut Mr. Jones’ throat?!

‘Castle’ Badass Beckett Spoilers — No Two-Parter in Season 6 - TVLine

Filming for 3x12

Once Upon A Time January 22, 2014 - a set on Flickr

colin and jared filming a scene together on january 22nd [pictures courtesty of lawrence andreutti on flickr]

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME Films Jared Gilmore & Colin O’Donoghue at Steveston’s Garry Point Park

https://twitter.com/VancityFilming/s...090817/photo/1#

[URL="http://onceuponamirror.tumblr.com/post/74372130997/giuliaxaker-oh-my-gold-wait-a-minute-is"]The cast filming at night....

Tumblr post...

This is everything I know about the OUAT filming today (Jan 23)

PHOTOS FROM 3x16 FILMED THE EVENING OF 1/23
*note it’s the first twenty or so of the whole cast

More | Filming in Steveston, Vancouver (Janury 24th)

'Once Upon a Time' season 3 spoilers: Captain Hook to face against Blackbeard? - St. Louis TV | Examiner.com

'Once Upon a Time' scoop: Rose McGowan returning as Cora

jennifer and colin filming for 3x12

3.12 filming pics

New York City Serenade 3.12 BTS

The “Traveling Jersey” visits the Once Upon A Time Set

Cast pics signing...

And later watched Henry and Grandpa Charming take an interesting ride

https://twitter.com/SarahHeartie/sta...617664/photo/1

Question: What is the Wicked Witch’s problem with Regina on Once Upon a Time? Is it a personal vengeance or something else? —Ana
Ausiello: The fourth episode back, “It’s Not Easy Being Green,” will shed light on the origin of Rebecca Mader’s character — possibly including her beef with the Evil Queen. “She’s got a whole backstory and mythology,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz. “We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.” But rest assured that when Wicked meets and/or reunites with Evil, “There are sparks that fly,” Horowitz warns.

‘Nashville’ Season 2 Finale Spoilers — Ask Ausiello - TVLine

When is the next Once Upon a Time Lightning Round? — Ryan
Soon, I promise! But in the meantime, I’ll give you a tease: The destruction of Storybrooke didn’t reverse anyone’s deaths — unfortunately, The Huntsman (Jamie Dornan) is not coming back to life — but one particular death may have been undone thanks to the burning of the Shadow. Related: Where is Greg Mendell (Ethan Embry) these days? Find out in the next Lightning Round!

Mega Buzz: Walking Dead's Loss, Orphan Black's Clone Love and Castle's Big Sweeps - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Matt's Inside Line: Captain Swan and a Young Prince Leapold

Could you please get some scoop on what’s coming up for “Captain Swan” in Once Upon a Time Season 3B? –Kim
As already hinted, Hook will have a tough time getting back in Emma’s good graces, especially given how their first NYC “reunion” went. “She will be very wary” of this stranger, cocreator Eddy Kitsis previews. “I mean, if someone knocked on your door wearing leather and guyliner and tried to kiss you…? He’s lucky he didn’t get a baseball bat to the head!” Adds Adam Horowitz: “Emma’s a tough cookie when she has her memories. So without them, it’s not going to an easy road for him.”

This Once Upon a Time hiatus feels like forever! Got any scoop to help make the remaining month-plus wait more bearable? –Stefanie
If you’re in your mid-30s to early 40s and look like a young Richard Schiff, call your agent now. An Episode 18 flashback will introduce us to Prince Leopold aka the man who will one day be Snow White’s father. The younger Leo is described as grounded, humble and not afraid to open his heart, coveting more from marriage than just a political arrangement. Interestingly, I hear that Rena Sofer will not reprise her role as Ava for this episode. Hmm.

‘Once Upon a Time’ Emma and Hook Spoilers — ‘NCIS’ ‘Teen Wolf’ - TVLine

colin o’donoghue; filming 3.17

as you wish

as you wish

Last edited by CityGal; 03-12-2014 at 02:48 PM