View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 07:11 AM
Princess Serenity
Master Fan

This episode broke my heart into tiny little pieces and made me cry and when I mean cry I mean I was sobbing by the end of it. This was all I ever wanted since I heard of the spin-off, focus on my favorite dysfunctional family and now I won't really get that because Rebekah is gone! And I'm stuck with Camille and Hayley!

The Mikaelsons: I can't even. I just can't. That little Klebekah flashback in the beginning with Klaus being all sweet and protective and loving of his baby sister and then Elijah teaching Klaus how to hunt and then them all playing. And Rebekah trying to kill Mikael to protect Klaus? She tried to kill Mikael to protect Klaus!!! All the scenes with the three of them on the cemetery were amazing. They have such great chemistry together and Joseph, Claire and Daniel all played their parts very well.

Klaus: MY BABY!!! My baby, I'm so proud of him and so sad for him. I know he loves his family, but I also know he's damaged and broken and that he has lots of issues and flaws and those things always get in between his relationship with them. But I'm so glad he let Rebekah go, I'm so proud, because this show some great character development for him. Also, can I get angry and vengeful Klaus all weeks, please? He's the best. Oh and that scene at the end.

Rebekah: I have been angry at her for a very long time and the character assassination she suffered was too much for me to handle, but they brought my Rebekah back in this episode and she was perfect, she was amazing and then they took her away from me again! But I'm satisfied with the ending they gave her, if she had stayed, there's no doubt in my mind that she would be destroyed even further. It's better for her character, but not better for the show, I just lost one of my biggest reasons to watch and the show lost it's only likable female lead, which is bad. And kudos to Claire, she was amazing in every single one of her scenes, she even made me cry during the Rebekah/Hayley scene, like WTF? Anyway, I wish her all the best in her career.

Elijah: I think I like him again. My relationship with him has been on and off since the show started, right now it's on, I loved him today, trying to protect Rebekah and still remaining by Klaus's side. His love and loyalty to Klaus warms my heart, but I fear his mission to save his brother will back fire.

Marcel: what's even the point of him? He doesn't stand a chance against Klaus and Elijah, so what the hell is he doing?

Davina: I'm so glad she's back and I hope they explore this post-traumatic stress she's suffering right now. And poor little baby, she has no one that cares for her without wanting anything in return.

Cami...

Hayleys: the episode are a lot better when you and your duck face are gone.

Father K: please don't die.

Just to finish: Is a Klebekah hug too much to ask?? I wanted a hug!

Oh, and **** you, Julie Plec! **** you.

ยป Bella