View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 01:44 AM
smoguntia
Master Fan

Before I start flailing about the kiss I need to freak out a moment over Pheathon

How great is that!!! Wil was right that is one of the funniest moments ever. Serial Apist, a orang-utan costume and bikini suit. And wrestling oiled up, how great is that Did they actually show that?

I already love that whole storyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)

Sheldon and Amy are having date night at her place and as he is leaving and in the doorway, Amy says "Its date night, aren’t you forgetting something?" and Sheldon responds "Oh...youre right." He walks right up to her and kisses her much in the same fashion as the train kiss. It was almost as long too! And what made it really cute was they had a little banter with each other while kissing about video game controllers.

Sheldon doesn't like change so no wonder the kiss is as long as on the train

But did they kiss or did they discuss video games controllers or did they do both on the same time and OMG how cute is that

So the RelAG still exists, I'm glad

Quote:

The whole premise of Shamy in the episode is that Sheldon is deciding between getting an Xbox One or PS4. The head on shoulder scene is at Best Buy after an all day, unsuccessful attempt at deciding. Sheldon has a sad tone and Amy is just tired. I'd describe it as an "i give up" moment for both of them.
head on shoulder (I read on the other forum that it was Amys head on Sheldons shoulder) - how cute is that. Thats even better than another kiss. We already had that, but head on shoulder is new and I love those sweet little moments

Quote:
The date scene is one of the first few scenes of the episode and the best buy scenes come towards the end. From what I remember, the kiss is the outro of the scene so the scene ends when they finish kissing/talking. He didn't fight it at all or make a nasty face when Amy asked him to remember to kiss her. He seemed like he just genuinely forgot and was happy to go and kiss her
aaaaawww

~Susanne ~

Last edited by smoguntia; 03-12-2014 at 05:24 AM