View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 04:34 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!

Fantastic season opener. I totally saw Phoebe's attraction to being a Mermaid. A way to finally live in peace, but of course it wouldn't be that simple. Happily Ever After was a fun episode, loved seeing Grams again and it was nice to see Paige meet her. Loved the twisted fairy tales, particularly Phoebe as 'Cinderella', but what was up with that dress that she was changed into when she put on the glass slippers?! I just watched Siren Song tonight, loved this one. Piper and Leo definitely needed to walk a mile in each other's shoes and learn what it's like with each of their powers. Piper's reaction when she spoke French was so funny.

So much has happened between Phoebe and Cole these past few episodes. Phoebe, having worked hard to get her life back together and get over Cole for him to then turn up from the dead world, I could understand why she would hate him and be scared of him. He seems to have more powers than ever now, but he tried to convince her that he is using them for good. I could definitely see his good intentions in Siren Song and really felt bad for him. I'm glad at least they seem to have a mutual understanding between each other now, despite them obviously not getting back together.