View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 10:15 PM
teena1013
Fan Forum Hero

I was just about finished with my post on the previous thread when it got closed. TFTNT!

ITA with your comments in the previous thread, Juliana & Superscar. The writers and producers have all been vocal about their support and their plans for Olicity. I also think they are listening to us fans. We have all expressed our wishes for a slow burn and they are giving it to us. Since the show has been renewed for season 3, I'm sure they have big plans not only for our favorite couple but for the whole show. Everything that's happening now with Sara, Oliver, Felicity and Laurel will surely affect the next season. So, I'm going to be patient and wait for the unfolding of Olicity as the show goes. Heck, I waited 9 seasons for Mulder and Scully to finally get together so I can do that for Oliver and Felicity.

As far as last night's episode goes, I was thrilled to hear Oliver say to Felicity that she will always be his girl. I thought he was being very sweet and proud of her for saving Sara. That was my favorite moment in the episode.

Regarding Sara and Felicity, I think they're starting to develop their own bond especially after Felicity saved Sara. I agree that Felicity is not jealous of Sara and Oliver being together as a couple. I think she's jealous of Sara's fighting ability and how it's become an asset to their team. Her insecurity about her physical weakness was heightened after the Clock King hacked and destroyed her entire system. But I think after saving Sara and being reassured by Oliver, Felicity saw how valuable she is to Team Arrow. Also, I'm sure Diggle will always be there to make sure she knows that.

Oh, I almost forgot to say that I don't think Sara is aware yet of the depth of the relationship between Felicity and Oliver. I have a feeling once she does see it, she will have a change of heart.

I vote for #24.