View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:22 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediedoyle (View Post)
Lindsay I think we were just trying to avoid spoilers for people who don't want to know yet if Brendan will be back. If his other project conflicted with Downton it would be obvious that he wouldn't have time to play Evelyn anymore (because he seems very committed to Mr. Sloane). But anyway, now that it's [semi] cleared up, we are at Square 1 again: he seems to have the right opening in his schedule but we still have no idea if/when he'll be called back for S5.
I think we will be waiting for news until, maybe, April -- because they film the second half of the series from May to July. He might only be needed for the later episodes. Who knows. Fingers crossed!
Same here. I'm still hoping he'd be back for S5 and I really hope it'll be a multi-episode arc guesting. If there's a spoiler I would want to know, it's this. If he is doing Mr. Sloane the same time filming for D.A. is on, then we need to worry. But he's not a regular on the show so there's still hope. We really can't tell which is frustrating. We'll just have to wait and see.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 02-26-2014 at 06:30 AM