View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 07:58 PM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

I believe once upon a time I would have introduced myself in the past but it has probably been years since then (and using a different username, most likely AuroraRuby and I have had one between that and my current one ). This is a board I forget exists which is a shame since it is the only board of one of my favourite shows on here and it is currently green (which I love) which should draw me in. I am going to try better to post here when I can, not just remember it when I make icons.

Name/Nicknames: Rachael / Aurora (Rae) [It is possible that I answer to just about anything].
Favourite Movie: Forever Love.
Favourite Book: My Sweet Audrina - Virginia Andrews.
Favourite TV shows: Charmed, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and Reba.
Favourite Charmed character: Phoebe.
Favourite Charmed season: It usually varies between three, four, and five.
Favourite Musical Group/Singer: Reba McEntire, Adele. There are others I love but those are my top two.
Favourite TV Couple(s): Phoebe/Cole (Charmed), Tony/Ziva (NCIS), Rumple/Belle (OUAT). Again I have others but those are my main ones. My first television couple to really ship together, my 'will they or won't they' screw with my head and heart couple, and my adorable pair who keep getting separated on me . I have a thing with falling in love with couples who are unlikely to get together or have one good and one evil character put together. It is not very good for me as I often get disappointed or upset with them at some point .
Pet Peeve: Narrow-mindedness and people who tell others how they should live their life or push their beliefs onto you.
Charmed Is Most Like: Home; something which brings you comfort and safety and makes you feel good and better no matter what.