View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:08 AM
IloveJules!
Extreme Fan

Liz. Always sweet and adorable!

She seems to be aware that Rachel is not a popular character among the Revolution fandom. I hope it doesn't affect her.

Personally, I think the fandom is way too mean, cruel and unfair towards Rachel.

But I also blame the writers for not creating a consistent character arc for her. Also, she is the character that is most deserving of a redemption arc. A clear and very defined redemption arc. Which is not happening on the show, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
This scene is what made me a Rachel fan! She was so ruthless.
Same here.

Liz doesn't like it because Rachel killed her poor colleague and she doesn't like that Rachel kills innocent people. But I loved it. In my opinion, it was one of the coolest and craziest moments on the show and the most shocking moment. I didn't expect to see Rachel stabbing her scientist friend at all.

But I agree with Liz. It's always nice to see how intelligent and valuable Rachel is. That's one of the reasons I really liked this episode 12. With Rachel being in charge, figuring things out and listening to people.

One of the writers (Jim Barnes) wrote a tweet about Rachel/Liz during the episode Captain Trips:

Quote:
How badass is Rachel right now? Eye to eye. Not moving an inch. Elizabeth Mitchell crushes it with just a look.
Twitter | Jim Barnes