View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:18 PM
LazySummer
Extreme Fan

I rewatched the pilot last night (as promissed) and loved it again. It's a great episode and does a good job of introducing all the characters. I still understand why I fell in love Bluebell immediately.

My favorite GZ moment is the moment where George gets Zoe's suitcase from the trunk of his car and introduces himself to Zoe and they exchange those cute looks. And then his perfect line when he anwers her introduction with "Well, good luck dr...... Zoe Hart. I hope you'll find what you're looking for". There was so much promiss there

The alligator scene is still so good ("beat it Burt") and really romantic
Then there's the scene where Zoe treats George's injured shoulder and he faints. Scott's so good with that sort of thing and his facial expression before he faints is priceless This gave us a glimpse at how funny George (Scott) could be

The scene at the water front between Zoe and George makes a very pretty picture. I love their outfits in that scene. They look incredibly good and the scenery is gorgeous. But I never liked Georges lines in that scene (although he looked incredibly cute saying them ). I always thought it was weird that he felt the need to explain to Zoe that Lemon was a nicer girl when they were younger. Why should he feel he had to explain any of Lemon´s behavior towards Zoe at that point? That was weird writing IMO. What made my heart melt again was the way George looked, with regret it seems, when Zoe walks away (and out of his life, as he thinks)
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote