View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the videos.

Oooo, thanks for the videos.

Chace Crawford Gleeks Out Over 'Douchey' New 'Glee' Role - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

Quote:
Chace Crawford is going from "XOXO" to Slushie facials in an upcoming guest role on "Glee." The former "Gossip Girl" star is joining the cast for the 100th episode of the musical comedy, airing this coming March on Fox.

The actor will be taking on the role of Quinn Fabray's (Diana Agron) new arm candy Biff, a character Chace used choice words to describe. "I play, like, her douchey boyfriend from, like, the Northeast, so it's more of a character, it was a good time. [I did], like, four or five scenes, we had a blast," he told MTV News at the DIRECTV Beach Bowl on Saturday.

"It was great, it's funny, I know like 80 percent of the cast already, [the show's creator] Ryan Murphy calls up and is like, 'come on,' you know, and [my first question was] 'do I have to sing?' I'm like, 'I'm not singing, I can't sing.' Anyway, I'm not singing."

While he won't be showing off his vocal abilities — or lack thereof — he did give us his best Pearl Jam impersonation (you must watch the clip) and gushed over working with one of the show's stars.

"To be honest, I know, I know all of them, I did see Kristin Chenoweth (who plays April Rhodes), I love her, an Oklahoma girl, you know what I mean? We're OU fans, Boomer Sooner," Chace said about their admiration for Oklahoma University and its fight song.

While this will be Chace's "Glee" debut, don't expect to only see new faces. It was announced in December that the entire original cast was invited back to make an appearance on the reunion, including Harry Shum Jr. (who plays Mike Chang), Amber Riley (who plays Mercedes Jones), and Heather Morris (who plays Brittany Pierce).
Video of DirectTV’s 8th annual Celebrity Beach Bowl in New York City

Quote:
Zachary Levi, Nina Dobrev, Michael B. Jordan, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Aaron Paul, Nina Agdal, Maria Menounos, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Chace Crawford, Gillian Jacobs, Guy Fieri, Ireland Baldwin, and Tom Arnold were just a few of the stars who took part in DirectTV’s 8th annual Celebrity Beach Bowl in New York City.

The pre-Super Bowl tradition has become a major draw for fans who get to see many of their favorite stars interacting on the sand.

Check out a few videos of this year’s game, which took place Saturday at the Hudson River Park.

Donna