View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:42 PM
holding my heart
Fan Forum Star

Juliette&Avery #2: "I realized that there is one thing that I need. One thing I have to have... you."~Juliette

#2;

J u l i e t t eA v e r y

appreciation thread

Juliette Barnes is the country star with seemingly everything in the world. But as we get to know her, we see a broken girl looking for someone to trust and love her fully. In some ways, she sabotages herself when it comes to happiness and love, but Avery has slowly wormed his way into her heart, gaining her trust and becoming her friend.

Avery Barkley is a singer and songwriter trying to make it in Nashville. In the first season we see him fight for fame, only to realize it wasn't worth it to sell himself in exchange. He has been there for Juliette, playing on her tour and being her friend.

theshippers;
01. Static Waves
02. holding my heart
03. Arawen
04. sanna_o75
05. laffytaffy23
06. Walt Reynolds

futuretitles;

"Why do you care so much?"-"Because we're friends."
"I think they genuinely are going to have a beautiful, much-needed relationship." ~Hayden
"I actually have a favor to ask."-"Anything."
You know what the first thing that came to my mind was? I can't w a i t to tell Avery."
All I want to be is a person who gets to say I l o v e y o u and really mean it."
"You're no throwaway."~Avery

pastthreads;
01. "I think they genuinely are going to have a beautiful, much-needed relationship." ~Hayden

recentmoment;

X

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls