View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
NewYorkCityRoyalty
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
So... no reconciliation at the end of the episode. Boo. Oh well, at least that still gives me another week or so to come up with a oneshot with my own take.

I just hope they don't drag it out like they did with Bhandurner, only for Zig to cheat the second things go wrong. I mean, Zig's being a bit of a tool right now but... we'll see how that goes. I mean, obviously they're gonna reconcile at some point (I read a season synopsis somewhere that said something about Miles being worried because Maya's spending so much time with Zig - also, there's the promo where he's at her house) but whether or not that's going to stir up old feelings remains to be seen.
Well, I did see something encouraging on the After Show. Basically Phoebe (I think that's her name) and that other girl asked Ricardo (He and Ana were guests) pretty much why Zig was being a tool to Maya, and Ricardo said that Zig loved Maya, and has a hard time letting her go. I dunno, what was said afterwards, I don't watch After Show too much.