View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:30 PM
NewYorkCityRoyalty
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I'll add you to the list NewYorkCityRoyalty! I almost put you as the first since you started the first thread.

I think the moment I started shipping them was when Zig and Maya first noticed each other and then Tristan and Tori warn her that he is bad news but she doesn't form any quick opinions of him. I can't even remember why T & T were bitter...figure that it was over some middle school drama so I don't really hold it against them...but that still has always stuck with me. The fact that Maya wasn't judgmental was one of the main reasons I became a fan of her as well.

Zaya just feels like such a long time thing coming. I want to see how they are as a couple.
Haha, I think I pretty much started shipping 'em from the moment they met. But then, the whole issue with Tori threw a wrench in things, and to be honest, I'd give up on hope for a while, just because Zig and Tori seemed to be one of the few solid couples in the series. I had assumed that the writers had simply forgotten about Zaya, or that maybe the whole Maya/Zig/Tori triangle wouldn't be explored any further.

I honestly didn't expect them to be paired romantically again in Season 12. Especially with that episode with Tori and Zig, airing at the very beginning of the season.

I wonder, if this was the writer's plan all along? To make us wait and agonize for Zaya? Or maybe, they just randomly decided to re-explore the potential Maya/Zig/Tori storyline from that one episode in Season 11?