View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 09:40 PM
BehrItAll
Fan Forum Star

^ Those impressions were spot on.

Saw this posted on the Star Wars Prequel Appreciation Society.
Quote:
Brand New CCTV-6 Interview With Hayden Christensen & Anthony Daniels
Big fat hat tip to Barbara at haydenfannews for posting about this new video from China’s CCTV-6 that features a 30-minute interview with Hayden Christensen and Anthony Daniels. Actress Joan Chen conducts the interview in English, so don’t worry if your Mandarin is a little rusty (though Daniels shows some skills there at the end). I don’t know if this was taped in the U.S. or with some expats in China and apparently there are other interviews around with the likes of Matthew Wood and Kathleen Kennedy.

This is brand spankin’ new since the post date is today and there’s some reference to the Lunar New Year. It’s pretty awesome to see Hayden chat about Star Wars and mention a couple of things I’d never heard before, like Robert DeNiro visiting the set of ROTS while they were filming the end of the big lightsaber duel. Anthony Daniels is his usual animated self. There’s some Ep VII chatter at the very end as well. Go check it out!
Watch video here: 5期:陈冲对话克里斯滕森 倾情推介“星战”系列_高清视频在线观看_电影网

It's really good. I loved seeing Hayden in an interview again. I've missed him. Loving his hair.
And Anthony is great with his stories and interaction as always.