View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:45 PM
Touldengal
Elite Fan

I really love this show and I've really enjoyed this entire season, but I have to admit that I'm getting tired of the constant regression. I just find it ridiculous that the writers put so much effort into these characters and then the moment they are challenged with something, they can't deal with it. It's poor writing and I see the same problems on The Originals
I love Damon and he will always be my favorite character. I will also always adore him and Elena and the idea of her being so significant to him, but the fact that he can't be good without her, is annoying

I hate Katherine right now. Loved her as a human, hate her as a vampire. I want Elena back. She and Damon are so good for each other and I just need them back together tbh. But like I said above, I don't like that he needs her in order to be a better person.

I see the Stefan/Caroline foreshadowing and I love it. I've been hoping for it since the first season I think Caroline is great with Tyler, Klaus and Matt as well, but I only like Stefan with her.