View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:39 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFoo (View Post)
That is exactly how I felt. I was so disappointed with this episode! It was completely predictable and now I just feel like we’re going in a circle.

And how convenient that Bonnie’s not there and hasn’t mentioned that Katherine didn’t cross over?! Come on.

And Elena…I know she is not that dumb. All she had to do was reach over and kill that traveler mumbling the spell!!! Instead she weakly pushes her down and runs for it.

And Damon. That is the biggest disappointment of all. “Elena” breaks up with him and so he just predictably goes back to being a crazy killer person. It would have been such a better story if he had tried to go back to being that person (since that's always been his usual response) and couldn’t…not because of Elena or anyone else, but because of him. Because after all he’s been through, he was different and had grown as a person.

Sooooo disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Exactly! The two people that can see ghosts - Bonnie and Jeremy were not in the episode so then there was no mention about how Katherine never passed over. So convenient indeed.

This whole Katherine takes control of Elena's body seems very soap opera-ish. You know, having a twin, stealing their identity and ruining their life? It's super lame. What does Katherine think is going to happen? After awhile, she'll want to tell Stefan that she's Katherine because I think she'll want Stefan to love her for her, not because he thinks she's Elena. And Stefan wouldn't be okay with Katherine stealing Elena's body so this isn't going to end well for Katherine. Besides, I know I'm in the minority here but I'd rather see Elena on screen over Katherine.
I completely agree with both of these posts. This story line is so How many times have we done the Katherine pretending to be Elena bit - it's seems like a zillion. So it's suppose to be different this time because she's actually in Elena's body. Whatever writers I like both Katherine and Elena but I am not a fan of them sharing a body at all. If one of them has to leave the show I hope it's Katherine and not Elena.