View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Mysterious Island Girl
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Exactly! The two people that can see ghosts - Bonnie and Jeremy were not in the episode so then there was no mention about how Katherine never passed over. So convenient indeed.

This whole Katherine takes control of Elena's body seems very soap opera-ish. You know, having a twin, stealing their identity and ruining their life? It's super lame. What does Katherine think is going to happen? After awhile, she'll want to tell Stefan that she's Katherine because I think she'll want Stefan to love her for her, not because he thinks she's Elena. And Stefan wouldn't be okay with Katherine stealing Elena's body so this isn't going to end well for Katherine. Besides, I know I'm in the minority here but I'd rather see Elena on screen over Katherine.
No minority, I prefer Elena to Katherine especially since she is supposed to be dead and gone. It would be nice to see the changes, well the writers would have to start producing some new story lines instead of rehashing the old ones again.

It would have been good to see how people would change without Katherine. But TVD would go against one of their myths, that when the map who changed you dies, then all the progeny dies as well.
I guess that would be the end of the series then.
Then Elena could wake up from a dream and start the whole series over again giving the writers a chance to make up for all their <snip?