View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:50 AM
NicoleRenee
Passionate Fan

I knew Katherine was going to cause as many problems as possible... I mean, who would've thought that she was going to mess things up with Damon and Stefan? I was actually enjoying them being civil to each other for once. I'm not too thrilled to have to deal with evil Damon again, either, so thanks Katherine.

I'm not mad at Katherine for the outing Caroline, though. I do think he could have been handled differently, but I kind of saw it coming. I'm just glad it's out now. I do understand why Tyler is upset, so don't think I'm heartless, but it's not like she did any of that out of spite... and it's not like Tyler deserved anything better, because he treated her bad when he was with her (I'm a big Caroline fan, so maybe I'm biased). I'm just hoping that was the final line for those two.

This episode had some great Caroline/Stefan moments, though! I don't ship them as a couple (even though, if it happened I probably wouldn't be mad ), but I do love their friendship. Stefan handles Caroline so well.

I'm actually kind of glad to be dealing with Katherine, and not Elena, despite all the trouble she is about to cause. She's much more interesting right now.