View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

^ great point

I gave seen season 8 a few times and I must say certain things I did and dint like .. I loved the final over all series was ok

Over all I found the season to be too rushed aka Paige with Henry and phoebe with coop that's was too quick they fall in love in a short amount of time which is unlike them as characters

Billy / Christy were boring half the time you want to kill them .. I didn't mind Billie until she got all obsessed with finding her sister I wish they had another story to end it with

Certain bits I love the ending it may have been cheesy but I love it makes me so sad yet hopeful and happy that they got their happy ever after thanks to the demons needed to re-gather their energies and each of them having 3 kids was perfect

Leo being a teacher great to and the little boy some say it was Paige's grand kid which is nice ... The final scene was nice older Leo/piper walking up the manor stairs and you can see all those pictures that montage and than the ending with the door closing with a flick of a hand like Prue did just gets me every time .. I'm getting emotional just thinking about it

And ok the humor in the final aka Wyatt and Chris coming back from the future see Coop Wyatt .. Uncle coop ? Lol Chris looks like he wants to kill him I mean come on that's funny

I wished we had more family time in season 8 though