View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:55 PM
SqueegyBeckinheim
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
What did he say about that scene?
Transcribed as best I could:

Interviewer: Fans of the show also love Oliver, your character, and Felicity the kind of will they/ won't they. And I was wondering what kind of discussions you and Emily have because I love the way the show does it where it always kind of keeps it at the surface, but you never feel sorry for her 'cause you don't want to feel sorry for her. You want her to be a strong women which-

SA: She is. Very much so.

Interviewer: Yeah so what kind of discussions do you guys have about how to play those scenes?

SA: We actually had a lot of discussions- the most recent episode where we're going back and forth at one another. We wanted to make sure that, that is was a very adult thing. That when I say you're my partner, at the end of the episode, that people would really buy that. So, we had to make sure that what we were doing didn't devolve into, you know, a kind of junior high relationship sort of thing. We wanted it to again, remain very adult. And, um as far as the will they or won't they element of the show that's really not for us to decide, but we can't play it like it's either going to happen or not going to happen. We just need to keep our relationship dynamic. And I think we've done a good job of that so far.
And I wondered if I could come home"
icon:blonsl|♥Alyssa