View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 12:08 PM
MagnusXXN
Master Fan

It is irritating.

And yes, Damon gave people many reasons to dislike him. He hurt a lot of the main characters, and was pretty much a douche. That being said, most of what he did he did with his emotions turned off. We've seen how both Stefan, crazy body part playing guy, was when his emotions go off & Elena, mini Katherine only dumber, is with her emotions off.

So emotions off? If Stefan and Elena get passes for it, then so does he.

That being said, I like Caroline. One of my favorite characters. The only sticker I get is her need to bash Damon. Even Bonnie is on team Damon these days. And I'm not saying Caroline doesn't have good reason to dislike him, she does. But she never brings it up with him.

It's all passive aggressive through Elena.

I ship no one with Elena. Even if I dislike Stefan most of the time, he is soo much worse when he's with her. Same with Damon. The girl is like a black hole. All common since vanishes, and we have to put up with her making plans.

Elena plans suck. And always fail. Every single one for the last 5 years.

Tyler doesn't belong here anymore. There's no point to him. Even his vengeance towards Klaus is rather pointless, because he just sucks at it so badly. I mean, baby killing? Any one who liked him before had to take a strong look at him after that.

Even Klaus couldn't stay mad at the baby bump for more then 5 minutes at a time.

So all in all, decent episode because of the returns of some favorite characters. But nothing too exciting and new.

And of course Katherine wont stay in Elena. Even though she's a lot cooler, Elena is the main character. Kill off the main character? This isn't BBC, so no she's safe.

Will K/E go after Stefan while trying to keep Elena's body? Of course she will.

Will Bonnie vanish for the whole episode, and or baby gilbert, of course they will.

Episodes shouldn't be this predicable. It's like I'm watching a cartoon by now.

): )