View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 06:20 PM
ladyevenstar22
Loyal Fan

this supposed itw of him saying he doesnt like haylijah is so weird , why would he say something like that

i like my actors excited for their characters , this is like a debby downer moment for me , stop raining on my parade daniel

i thought he liked them
ugh this reminds me of joshua jackson in fringe, guy didnt want any romance with anna torv character for a good portion of the series lucky for him and us , the writers did and so he had to , eventually he did embrace it near the end

when i see how more enthusiastic stephen amell is for olicity , he's their biggest supporter and interacts with fans

just weird dunno if i should read it ...so jealous of everyone watching TVD right now , well the klaroline bits anyway lolll

boo hoo hoo what an horrible article

he's a party pooper just like elijah pffffffffff a mismatch pffff she's exactly what he needs to get him out of the rut he's in and bring himm back to life and stop being a martyr for klaus shenanigans

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/

Last edited by ladyevenstar22; 01-23-2014 at 06:29 PM