View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 11:54 AM
magikhands1
Elite Fan

Okay, watched a second time and made notes....

Again the "I didi what I had to do" was the theme of this episode. Good? Bad? either way, it was fitting. Dean gave Kevin a proper hunter funeral And the music at the beginning... PERFECT!!!! But I wanted to hug Dean so badly. He holds so many burdens. Blames himself.
Cas: "You were stupid for the right reasons." YES!
Crowley: "Hello, boys." Never gets old
Crowley: "Go get Moose, Squirrel."
Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke... A hunter, angel, and King of Hell walked own the street...
Crowley: "Whatare you a pimp?" Yeah, Crowley has all the best lines this episode
The smile on Cas' face when Dean doesn't let Crowley ride shotgun...Priceless. But then he and Crowley start arguing like little kids. If Dean had been driving he would have said "Don't make me pull the car over."
Tahmoh is back!
No more prophets?? Nooooo. That shot down that storyline
Gadreel is just Metatron's hit man (coward ) But you can see that Gadreel doesn't like it. The conflict truly shows on his face (Jared is truly talented) He just wants to redeem himself and really believes he can help get Heaven going again. Poor delusioned guy. But it's because he's been locked up so long that he doesn't know any better. So I almost feel for him. Have I mentioned how talented Jared is at Gadreel?
A demon thinks Cas is HOT? Captain Sexy! Oh, yeah!
Crowley: "Phallus on wheels." Not Baby!
Jared is sooooo awesome. Gadreel's indecision is so clear.
"The key to happiness is getting the one thing you want most and never letting it go." I guess Gadreel thinks the price is worth it. *sigh*
Seeing Dean & Cas walk down the street together is sooo sexy And the way he caresses Baby when he sees her. *aaawww*
Wow, Cas can punch. Knocked Sam/Gadreel right out
Watching Sam be tortured was almost too much for me. I felt for Dean. He needs a hug so bad. Cas, hug Dean...please?!
Dean: "So you're saying we're a couple of dumbasses?"
Cas: "I prefer the word "trusting". Less dumb. Less ass." loved it!
Wow, Cas got pissed when he found out it was Gadreel possessing Sam. He even threw Dean's hand off his shoulder when he told him to chill
Plan C! Oh yeah.
Sam's gorgeous tattoo! NNooooooo. The better put it back on!
Don't you think that it should have been sloppy thirds? Remember meg?
"A demon & an angel walk into my brother..." Yeah, another bad joke
Poughkeepsie?? weird word
Bullwinkle... love all of Crowley's nicknames
Crap Sam remembers ... he remembers Kevin. Weird how Crowley tries to reassure him that it wasn't him. It was Gadreel.
Crowley: "Blow it up and cast that punk ass holy roller out!" Preach it!
Wasn't he just so H-O-T when Sam said "Get. The Hell. Out!"
Well, Gadreel is back into Tahmoh. Glad to see he'll be around longer
I love that it was Cas who asked Sam if he was all right? That he's the first one Sam acknowledged.
The war is on. Vote for Crowley~
Sam is pissed, as he should be. But he should understand by now that it's not in Dean to let him die. Come on...he's known Dean all of his life. How many times have they died for each other. Duh. No brainer.
But Dean thinks he needs to redeem himself for Kevin and the mess he's made.
Cas stays with Sam
Great episode. So much happened. None stop emotional roller coaster. Jared, Jensen, Mark, and Misha absolutely NAILED this episode. Definitely one of my most faves I can't wait until next week
But overall I just want my brothers back!!!!!