View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I will say though I'm getting tired of them writing Sam so passive aggressive when he told Dean at the end that wasn't their problem and Dean asked him what he meant and of course he shrugged it off I thought what else is new. If Sam has something to say I wish he would say it instead of just giving Dean the silent treatment. I know Dean isn't perfect and he made some errors in judgement but as Cas put it he made the wrong decision for the right reasons. I'm more than tired of Sam piling it on Dean when he knows that his brother is already broken and shattered both mentally and physically.
Well said. Does Sam have a reason to be pissed at Dean? Sure, but he's just as much to blame. He's always telling Dean they need to talk and be open and all this, and yet he NEVER does the same thing. Sam tells Dean he was ready to die, yet hours before he had chosen to live for Dean, what? a ride to the hospital is suppose to change all that and Dean's just going to let him go now? For once in his life I wish Sam would take 2 seconds to see things from Dean's point of view.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s