View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Aylo
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Not surprised on 1.11. Based on the bits we were hearing during filming, we sensed that. Honestly, the way they're handling this stuff smacks of bad story plotting, IMHO.

They seem to be trying now to develop Bash and his development seems to be in direct connection with developing the pagan storyline a little more. They took a few pains to actually connect him to that and they really haven't developed that arc yet, so that may explain some of the increase in filming for him. But, I really don't give two hoots about him now after 8 episodes of him being as flat as cardboard. Develop him on his own, preferably leaving Mary out of it (but it's too late for that).
Can I just say how much I hate this? I find the whole pagan storyline uninteresting and just plain old ridiculous. I really wish that they would just stick to political games and backstabbing. Why not develop Bash's storyline that way? Or give him scenes with his father since he is the favorite son? I just can't with this pagan stuff. Every time they said "blood debt" that one episode I was like