View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 AM
**Anna**
Dedicated Fan

^I don't think anything is set in stone yet. Haylijah can be stopped by Julie as abruptly as it was started.
I was convinced we will get Marcel and Klaus fighting over Cami but luckily it didn't happen, and i really enjoyed that despite all the compulsion she was obviously more into Klaus romantically than into Marcel. Well, at least before he messed everything up compelling her.
I hope Sophie won't get killed off. She is the most likely candidate, but at the same time if Julie kills her off she will have to bring in another witch, spend time on building her backstory again, i don't think she wants to do it. And right now Sophie doesn't have any connection to any of the characters, killing her off won't shock the audience or characters.
It will be like she never existed, and it's a wasted opportunity.
I think when all is said and done Sophie will become Mikaelsons' personal witch. Like Bonnie is to Elena and Salvatores. Someone has to be the plot device. They were already shown as not minding her existence despite having reasons to murder her.
Davina is too rebellious young and unexperienced and i really believe she will lose her powers and become a normal witch soon.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤